Finding a few things to post is the easy part.
Did you know most of those inexpensive social media services send you posts and let you decide what and when and where to post? Part of creating a successful presence online is:
- knowing the best times to post on each platform
- being consistent with your posting
- knowing where your audience is and when they’re online
- how and why you should post differently on different platforms
- who you should follow and who you shouldn’t
- having a strategy before you post anything at all.
My service is different because I do all that for you. And I answer questions on your accounts as you as long as they are not questions I’m prohibited by law not to (I’m no longer licensed). Those I forward to you. Here’s the best part – I’m a real person. If you have a question – pick up the phone and dial (707) 489-7773 – guess what? I’ll be the one answering. I take care of your online image and reputation and you do what you do best – sell houses.
Plans and Pricing
- Instagram 1x daily posting Monday through and including Friday +No Setup Fee +No Cancellation Fee +No Contract // You must have 20 images available to begin this service
- 2 Social Platforms excluding Instagram +1 New Cover Image customized for selected platforms + Posting Monday through and including Friday + Original Content +Curated Content +No Setup Fee +No Cancellation Fee +No Contract
- 3 Social Platforms +1 New Cover Image customized for selected platforms + Posting Monday through and including Friday + Original Content + Curated Content + Reputation Monitoring + No Setup Fee + No Cancellation Fee + No Contract
Website DevelopmentSingle Page Listing Website
- Sellers love seeing their property having its own website and all luxury properties deserve their own domain name and site. Call for more information (707) 489-7773.
Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Each Facebook Ad Campaign project is unique. Please call me at (707) 489-773 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the details of your project.
Google Business Setup
- Is your business set up on Google My Business?
- An important first step in any local online marketing strategy is to claim and verify your local business’ Google My Business (GMB) listing. Getting on Google My Business can increase your chances of showing up in Google Search, Local Finder, and Google Maps.
- Pay As You Go Consulting